What We Offer
Our Team of Experts
Our team of experts offer their knowledge and support.
We adapt our approach to the needs of each client.
We have international experts on Human Capital Reporting,
which incorporates the compulsory requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (9th November 2020).
Marzena Ziębicka - Leśnik
Barbara Stachowiak - Kowalska
Why choose the Leadership and Management Institute?
LMI will help shape a better future for your organization through strategic advice, expert training and system tools to make your life easier.
The knowledge gained during our courses allows you to implement the highest standard in management practices.
In Human Capital Reporting we include training in ISO30414: 2018, which is the second international HR standard after Investors in People.
We work with individual professionals and with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as well as large corporations, offering support and expertise at every stage of operation.
- Our staff with have many years of consulting experience
- Awareness of the most important challenges facing modern organizations
- HR data tracking and HR ROI
- State of the art software solutions for Human Capital Reporting
- Planning for the future: consulting based on the "Future of Work" research
LMI’s courses include
- HR for the non-HR manager (HR4NHR)
- HR ROI – using metrics to develop better workforce planning strategies
- Human Capital Reporting using ISO30414 guidelines
- Characteristics of High-Performance Organisations
- Servant Leadership
- Leadership - all, the so-called "soft skills" needed by leaders.
- The offer is addressed both to people in managerial positions and to people who are just getting started in this role.